We currently have a vacancy for an accounts assistant.
The position is suited to a highly motivated individual looking to gain valuable experience in both a compliance and advisory role and is suited to someone with 3-5 years’ experience of preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and companies.
Experience of dealing with company and individuals’ tax returns would be an advantage but not required as we will provide training where necessary.
The range of work you should expect to be involved in would include:
· The preparation of clients’ annual accounts.
· The preparation of clients’ tax returns in respect of individuals and companies.
· Bookkeeping and the preparation of clients’ VAT returns.
We would require from you:
· Several years’ experience of working in a professional office, preparing accounts for clients.
· Experience of using accounts preparation software as well as the use of spreadsheets.
· Three good A Level passes, including an A in Maths.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Good organisational skills.
· The desire and ability to learn new skills and to apply them in your work.
· Self-motivation and enthusiasm as a team member, prepared to be involved where necessary.
· The ability and willingness to solve problems.
· The desire to stand out from those working around you as you fulfil your career goals.
In return, you will receive:
· High quality training.
· The opportunity to pursue your career goals with the support of the firm.
· A competitive salary package.